Re: non-gui usage of Gtk2::MozEmbed

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:33:35 +0300
"Nickolay Platonov" <nickolay8 gmail com> wrote:

I'm trying to create a server-side rendering service for search-engines
spiders, which cannot execute javascript. And I need to somehow extract
innerHTML of the page (including html produced by JavaScript) in "non-gui"
way, in the web-application's controller.

Best regards, Nickolay

Usually the advice is to use WWW::Mechanize for this kind of stuff.

Maybe http://perlmonks.org?node_id=469979 might be helpful.

zentara

http://zentara.net/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html