Getting text from variable number of Text Entries

Hi guys,

I'm writing a basic app that will show a bunch of Gtk2::Entry boxes and labels. The problem is, the number of Entry boxes is determined at runtime (one Entry box for every IP in an array), so I'm not sure how I can get the text from each one.

Is there a way to iterate through every Entry box (kind of like dom in _javascript_)? Here's a small sample I cobbled together:
http://pastebin.com/f59439af

I'm not sure what needs to go in the do_something_with_entries sub, or if I'm even going about this the right way ( Im a gtk2 and perl noobie:( ). Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers,
Pierce.