Re: exception trap in key snooper callback

Kevin Ryde wrote:

The only one I can think of offhand is g_child_watch which I had a go at
lately (below, kinda tested a bit; but I got pretty cheesed off that
"GPid" is another absolutely ridiculous "portability" wrapper, and that
any perl level SIGCHLD use will break the watch ...)

The docs say that on win32, GPid is typedef'd to some kind of process handle,
i.e. a pointer.  So I think the cast to int is not correct, at least on some
architectures.

Also, can you write a unit test for this?

--
Bye,
-Torsten