Re: exception trap in key snooper callback

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2003-August/msg00398.html

Sounds pretty fair, though I think key snooper would also be a
"non-immediate" type callback, ie. like a signal emission it comes out
of somewhere deep in g_main_iterate (or whatever).  Or alternately think
of it as convenience so that (like a signal emit) an error there doesn't
kill the whole main loop.

you *can* cleanly longjmp() out of most callbacks (or at
least, we haven't seen crashes because of it).

I'd be surprised if a few didn't leak some memory at least though :-)