Re: Tiling button background image

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:38:05 +0300
"Veli Ogla Sungutay" <velisungutay gmail com> wrote:

Another simple task. I have a button and I need to repeat the
background image horizontally. Just like we do in CSS
background: url(foo.jpg) repeat-x

Any hints?

The easiest way it seems would be to use ImageMagick, (or similar
graphics module)to make a tiled graphic sized to your button, then
set_image on the button.  In the PerlMagick demo, there is a shapes.pl
that shows how to make a tiled graphic.

Resizing the button may be tricky.

zentara

http://zentara.net/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html