Re: Letter spacing

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:30:44 +0300
"Veli Ogla Sungutay" <velisungutay gmail com> wrote:

Hey all,

I have started a Gtk2 project on Asus EEEPC (Linux), and hitting wall
even on things you take it for granted in Web/Flash GUI programming.
For example, letter spacing for the Label widget.

Starting point should be Gtk2::Pango::FontDescription but I cannot see any
parameters/methods.

Can I have a example? Thanks a lot!
What kind of spacing are you talking about? Spaces between
letters? Left or right alignment?  I don't seem to understand
what you mean by spacing. Maybe you are looking for set_stretch ?

zentara

http://zentara.net/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html