Re: Tiling button background image

"Veli Ogla Sungutay" <velisungutay gmail com> writes:

Another simple task. I have a button and I need to repeat the
background image horizontally. Just like we do in CSS
background: url(foo.jpg) repeat-x

At the X level background pixmaps are tiled horizontally and vertically,
per gdk_window_set_back_pixmap.  But I don't know how well that works
with widgets and their text.  A GtkButton (believe it or not!) is a
no-window widget, so you might have to stick it in a GtkEventBox to
confine the background to just the button.