Re: rows-reordered class closure args

Kevin Ryde wrote:
In a subclass of something implementing Gtk2::TreeModel it looks like
the class closure for rows-reordered misses out on the marshaller
turning the gint* array into a perl array.

That looks like it's hard to fix.  We would first need to add API to
GSignal.xs to lookup the marshaller for a given signal from the 'marshallers'
hash table.  Then we would have to use this API in GType.xs' add_signals to
create a correct closure with gperl_closure_new_with_marshaller.

But then signal_chain_from_overridden would stop working.  To fix that we'd
have to introduce a whole new class of API for signal "un-marshallers".

Ugh.  I wonder if the problem justifies the effort.

In the meantime, I applied your documentation patch to both branches.  Thanks!

--
Bye,
-Torsten