Re: rows-reordered class closure args

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

But then signal_chain_from_overridden would stop working.  To fix that we'd
have to introduce a whole new class of API for signal "un-marshallers".

Yes.  I guess there's code for both directions kicking about (the
rows_reordered method func in this case is the "unmarshall") ... if it
could be brought to bear at the right places.

Ugh.  I wonder if the problem justifies the effort.

It makes you wish at least there was a GType or whatnot expressing what
the args are meant to be, so it'd be kinda general instead of special
cases one after another ...