Re: fetching unset GParamSpec property

muppet wrote:
With that in mind, using an _ornull in gperl_sv_from_value() makes sense.
Well, actually, it kinda sucks, but that's our best hook into the property
machinery, so that's how it happens.

But, as you point out, there are some heavy hitters that disobey this rule.
I'm at a loss for why.  :-(

So, what do we do?  Do we make newSVGParamSpec return undef for NULL?  Or do
we make _gperl_sv_from_value_internal handle NULL param specs on its own (and
make newSVGParamSpec croak on NULL for safety)?

--
Bye,
-Torsten