Re: Problem building Gtk2 using MinGW/dmake on Windows XP

On 11/4/07, Ari Jolma <ari jolma tkk fi> wrote:
I haven't recently build my stack (I've got now Glib-1.144, Cairo-1.041,
Gtk2-1.144), but when I do, I try to update my experience here:

http://geoinformatics.tkk.fi/twiki/bin/view/Main/InstallingWithMinGW

Ari,

Thanks for the suggestions (Radek and Torsten too).  I already saw
that one of the functions was missing from an exports list somewhere
(SvGKeyFile), so that's definitely something I can work on.  I have to
shelve this for a few days, but I'll try again with all of your inputs
in about a week, and post the results when I get stuck or I make it
work.

Thanks,

Brian

--
"(Rock and roll is) a rebellion against the Puritan ethic which was
decreed from the beginning of our society that Americans are not