Re: Problem building Gtk2 using MinGW/dmake on Windows XP

spicy jack kirjoitti:
Hi,

For some strange reason, I felt the need to build another Gtk2-Perl
that runs on Windows using a basic set of tools.  Last time I did this

The *rough* build instructions that have gotten me this far are here
in case anyone is interested:
http://wiki.antlinux.com/pmwiki.php?n=HowTos.GTKForWindows#BuildOctober2007

Suggestions? Ideas?  I'm open to them.

I haven't recently build my stack (I've got now Glib-1.144, Cairo-1.041, Gtk2-1.144), but when I do, I try to update my experience here:

http://geoinformatics.tkk.fi/twiki/bin/view/Main/InstallingWithMinGW

Ari

Thanks,

Brian