Re: Can't read SVG icon
- From: "Jeffrey Ratcliffe" <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com>
- To: "Roderich Schupp" <roderich schupp googlemail com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can't read SVG icon
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:25:10 +0200
On 07/05/07, Roderich Schupp <roderich schupp googlemail com> wrote:
On 5/7/07, Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com> wrote:
> $ pkg-config --modversion gdk-pixbuf-2.0
> Am I missing some SVG backend somewhere?
Check whether you have /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/svg_loader.so
on that RH box - the Gtk loader module for SVG doesn't come with
Gtk, but with librsvg.
That was exactly the information I needed, thanks! Now the SVG loading
works, and I didn't even have to rebuild the bindings.
] [Thread Prev