Re: can't signal_connect in windows.
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Dirk Koopman <djk tobit co uk>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: can't signal_connect in windows.
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:10:21 -0400
On Jun 18, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Dirk Koopman wrote:
That seems to match Ok.
If @Gtk2::Window::ISA does not contain Glib::Object, then you're
hitting this issue:
You can work around this by forcing Glib::Object into the @ISA for
Gtk2::Object, or build a newer gtk+. Building gtk+ and Gtk2 on
Windows are Known To Suck, but i defer to the experience of people
who actually have Windows around.
The stereo, playing the Beastie Boys' "Rhymin' and Stealin'": "I'll
steal your girlie like I stole your bike!"
Elysse: "You mean, take off the chain and ride away?"
] [Thread Prev