RE : Re: What about Gtk2::Ex in gtk2-perl ?

--- Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> a écrit :

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 07:26 -0500, Zurd wrote:
I find the Gtk2::Ex::Simple::* very powerful and I don't
like the idea of having to install all of them one by
one.

then create a Gtk2::Ex::Bundle, depending on all the modules under the
Gtk2::Ex namespace you deem stable and/or fitting enough for a bundle.

I see.  My problem is that I don't want any other dependencies that
my software has to install, so even if I create a bundle it's still something
my users will have to install.

Anyone knows if it would be legal to actually copy the Gtk2::Ex::Simple::*.pm
in my software package and instead of calling :
use Gtk2::Ex::Simple::Foo;
use Gtk2::Ex::Simple::Bar;

I'll just call it using :
require "/usr/local/my_software/foo.pm";
require "/usr/local/my_software/bar.pm";

The license is LGPL for the Gtk2::Ex::Simple::* and this license with the credits
can be found in the .pm files which I have no intention of modifiying.

I'm trying to make it as easy as possible to install my software for the users,
if anyone has any other suggestions, please be my guest :)

Thanks