Re: Gtk2 dmake test hangs

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

Win32 requires that all symbol references be defined at link time,
unlike most unixen.  Perl's build infrastructure doesn't really
account for this, so we wind up hacking the makefiles (or
Makefile.PLs) by hand to search for the previous extensions' dlls to
add to the link line.  You need to find Gtk2.dll in the perl library
tree and add it to the link line for GladeXML.dll.  (Or, if it's
already there, then we need an extra EXPORT line in Gtk2...)

Yes, thank you. Link to Gtk2.dll (actually libGtk2.a) was missing.

--
Radek