Re: More on issues with custom cell renderers ( working example )
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: More on issues with custom cell renderers ( working example )
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:42:55 -0400
On Sep 28, 2006, at 9:27 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:
Any help greatly appreciated :)
The focus-out-event handler is expected to have a boolean return
value. In general, it's very important that you propagate the focus-
out-event to the parent widget for a Gtk2::Editable, because
otherwise, Very Bad Things can happen. Your focus-out-event handler
doesn't have an explicit return, so the return value is the result of
the last expression in the sub, which is a signal_emit() call on the
edited signal. However, the edited signal has no return value.
So, i suspect you're returning garbage from your event handler, and
therefore randomly either chaining up or not.
The door is locked. I tried to open it, but the lock is harder to
pick than a broken nose.
-- Sensei, on 'I, Ninja'
] [Thread Prev