Re: Freeze screen

On Sep 28, 2006, at 4:58 PM, Dieter Schicker wrote:

zentara wrote:
That freezes the mainwindow until you get an answer from the
dialog popup.

Thanks for your answer. But that's not exactly what I mean. I want the
effect that gksu has.

gksu grabs the screen and keyboard and does some other fancy tricks. This is not something built into gtk+. The code is in libgksu.c, if you're interested.

--
How come hair colors for women take an hour, but "wash out the gray" stuff for men only five minutes? This is so unfair!
    -- Elysse, complaining about commercials