More on issues with custom cell renderers ( working example )

Hi guys.

I'm still having issues with custom cell renderers and gtk+-2.10.x. Unfortunately I use these custom cell renderers *everywhere*. Anyway, I've put together a simple working example. The custom cell renderer is pretty much a copy & paste from Odot, but is also the custom cell renderer that I make heavy use of in Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI.

With all versions of gtk-2.10.x, the first time you start editing a cell in a particular column, the editable is *very* short, and centered in the cell. Any subsequent edits in any cell in the same column works normally. Rolling back to gtk-2.8.x ( which is becoming quite a problem, which is another story again ) fixes this issue.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

Dan

--
Daniel Kasak