controlling the focus order.

I have a gtk2 GUI and I would like to leave a couple of the widgets out of the focus order (they only display data to the user).

I found the Gtk2::Controller->set_focus_order() function, but I was unable to find anything on how to use it.

This problem occurred when I set the selection mode of a list store to 'none'. The previous Gtk2::Entry widget now doesn't lose the focus when you press the <tab> key.

I would like to set the focus chain to skip the tree view widget that the list store is attached to altogether.

Regards Neil.