Re: Glib::Object::Subclass bug? or Misunderstanding?
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: gtk-perl mailing list <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Glib::Object::Subclass bug? or Misunderstanding?
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:16:52 -0500
On Mar 21, 2006, at 7:45 PM, James Muir wrote:
I installed Glib 1.105 and now Gtk2::Ex::MindMapView is working
Where did you find the posting about the GObject.xs? It looks like
it might be good place to look for answers to problems.
It's in the ChangeLog.
"that's it! you're a genius!" "yes. that's what i think. do you
think i deserve a raise?"
- dialogue from 'Godzilla versus Mothra', 1964
] [Thread Prev