Re: GTK2, XML, perl

muppet wrote:

If dealing with the separate XML file is a problem, you can embed the XML in the perl file with very little effort. I've seen various people use a Makefile rule to concatenate the .glade file onto the .pm or .pl file before installation.

This is a very good idea (I've done that too many times by hand :). I got this far:

find . | grep "\.glade$" | perl -MFile::Basename -ane 'chomp;@a=fileparse($_,".glade");system "cat $_ >>blib/$a[1]$a[0].pm\n"'

how do I put this into Makefile.PL?

Ari

--
"Ghostbusters" is the best movie of this decade.
  -- Neal, circa 1996, referring to a movie released in 1984.