Re: CellRendererSpinButton in a List

On Mar 6, 2006, at 2:48 PM, zentara wrote:

Well sorry Muppet, I don't want to waste your time, but I think I found the problem.

Indeed i talk a lot, but there's more people on this list than just me, you know. ;-)

It's only preliminary, but I'm sure I have a handle on it.

The problem seems to be related to the CellRendererSpinButton
package needs a section like

sub SET_PROPERTY {
    my ($self, $pspec, $val) = @_;

    if ($pspec->get_name eq 'value') {
        $self->{value} = $val;

This is exactly the same as the XS implementation that is used as a fallback if you don't supply a SET_PROPERTY (since 1.02x? i don't remember). I doubt this is actually what fixed your problem.

That lets the initial value set in the ListStore's cells when you
load the list store with initial values.

I don't grok that.

--
elysse (in labor): is the head the biggest part?
midwife: yes.