Re: SimpleList interline padding and background

On Jul 19, 2006, at 8:42 PM, Dirk Koopman wrote:

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 10:22 +1000, Daniel Kasak wrote:
Dirk Koopman wrote:

Currently (probably because of the fonts I am using) I have an inordinate amount of padding between each line of a SimpleList. How can I change this?

I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Do you mean the vertical spacing? Maybe a screenshot?

Time   Data
01:01  some stuff

01:02  some other stuff

01:03  yet more stuff

It's not quite as bad as that, just nearly! There are no extraneous \n
on the end either.

Are there actual blank rows in between? If not, is the text centered vertically, or more near the top of each row?

--
"the ternary operator makes it a bit less ugly."
    -- kaffee