Re: SimpleList interline padding and background

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 10:22 +1000, Daniel Kasak wrote:
Dirk Koopman wrote:

Currently (probably because of the fonts I am using) I have an
inordinate amount of padding between each line of a SimpleList. How
can
I change this?

I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Do you mean the vertical
spacing? Maybe a screenshot?
You can set the horizontal size of columns by getting hold of each
column, and doing:

$column->set_sizing("fixed");
$column->set_fixed_width( $column_width ); # where $column_widget is
the
width you want

Time   Data
01:01  some stuff

01:02  some other stuff

01:03  yet more stuff

It's not quite as bad as that, just nearly! There are no extraneous \n
on the end either.