Re: Win32 binaries ready

> Thanks a lot for doing this!

Thanks for providing the community with such a great extension for perl!

> Your binaries seem to work great for me.  I'd say let's wait some more
> days to allow testing by other people.  If everything's fine (which
> silence would be an indicator of), let's upload them to the official
> place.

It would be great if you allowed me to continue hosting them at my site
because I have got 50 GB of traffic and nothing to do with it. In return
I will instantly update the win32 packages when new (stable) releases
are available.

> I've only one question: Why do you host glade-2.12.1.zip on your server?
> Is this package not available from the gladewin32 site?

Heh. That is because glade is not included in the Runtime Installer
available at gladewin32.sf.net. So people that are choosing to download
the smaller package (you only need the Development Environment if you
are actually going to compile gtk2-perl packages) could miss glade and I
am offering this file to add glade to the small package. That is all :-)

Thanks,
Mario Fischer