Re: Win32 binaries ready

On Sun, 2006-12-10 at 11:19 +0100, Mario Fischer wrote:

Now the binaries are up at this place:

http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/

Thanks a lot for doing this!

Hopefully Torsten and muppet allow me to provide you with these
binaries. Please consider them as a first testing release which has been
  tested with the examples and the gtk-demos. I have also tested the
glade extension because I prefer glade to create the forms, so it is up
to you to test the rest.

Your binaries seem to work great for me.  I'd say let's wait some more
days to allow testing by other people.  If everything's fine (which
silence would be an indicator of), let's upload them to the official
place.

I've only one question: Why do you host glade-2.12.1.zip on your server?
Is this package not available from the gladewin32 site?

--
Bye,
-Torsten