Exceptions into messageboxes?

Hi,

I call functions in callbacks which may croak. I can catch that using eval {} and then put the $@ into messagebox but is there a way to make that the default behavior? In the sense that I wouldn't need to write eval and MessageBox in every callback? That would be useful as a default I think. Does this question make sense? ;-)

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics