Scrolling to the row in TreeView when selected?

Hi,

I have a TreeView widget inside a ScrolledWindow. I have another feature that is
to find specific entry in the TreeView, and when the entry is found, I am able
to make the row of the entry selected (highlight).

However, if the number of entries is large and the found entry is in a row not
displayed in current ScrolledWindow, i.e could be very buttom or very top, the
window cannot scroll to this entry automatically, once this entry is selected.

Any one has any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Yu