Re: Strange bug while subclassing Gtk2::Box

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 20:01 +0100, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
The problem is this: my widget is a subclass of Gtk2::Box which
implements size_request and size_allocate. Now on some systems it justs
works, on other systems it doesn't. When it doesn't the buttons are
allocated but they don't show up in the widget. But they are there, they
are clickable - they just don't show.

Maybe I don't understand what you are trying to do, but why don't you
try sub-classing from HBox. HBox should take care of all the size
calculations.

Raf.