Re: Strange bug while subclassing Gtk2::Box

Raf D'Halleweyn (list) wrote  on 10/30/2005 09:19 PM:
Maybe I don't understand what you are trying to do, but why don't you
try sub-classing from HBox. HBox should take care of all the size
calculations.

I wrote a pathbar widget that looks like a hbox with buttons but when it gets bigger than the allocated size it shows slider buttons instead of requesting more space. So I actually need to write my own size calculations. Of course the example I attached in my post does not include these calculations, it just demonstrates the problem.

-- Jaap <pardus cpan>