Re: misc fixes

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 05:27 +0200, gtk-perl schmorp de wrote:

Is there any reason why it didn't get applied? In any case, I attached it
again, with an additional similar fix.

Ok, I just applied the GdkPixbuf and GdkGC parts to stable-1-10 and
HEAD; thanks for the patch.

I didn't commit the GdkEvent patch because it doesn't implement the
desired calling semantics -- at least that's the impression I got from
muppet's comment.  Please create a new patch with tests to get this in.

The GdkX11 changes are API additions, so they won't go into stable-1-10.
I'll commit them to HEAD soon, together with a general overhaul of the
GdkX11 bindings.

--
Bye,
-Torsten