Re: L10n in Gtk2-perl with Locale::Maketext::Lexicon

Actually, I am using Locale::Maketext::Lexicon::Gettext , so I am
able to use the same .mo files that are generated by the GNU gettext
system. So what does it matter whether I read these files with
Locale::Gettext or with Locale::Maketext::Lexicon::Gettext ?

Probably not, as long as it uses the gettext C library - if it uses
native Perl code to read the .mo files, then the appropriate state
information probably won't be picked up inside libglade itself.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
e: gavin brown uk com