Re: Different graphing options
- From: Zach Bean <zb forty2 com>
- To: ofey aikon <ofey aikon gmail com>
- Cc: Gtk-Perl-List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Different graphing options
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 00:56:29 -0700
On Mi, 2005-05-04 at 23:13 -0700, ofey aikon wrote:
1. Wrap gnuplot.
- Rich in functionality. May be too heavy to wrap. Don't know how
well it works on win32.
Just for the record, gnuplot works very well on win32 (IMO, anyway). In
fact, that's the only platform I've ever used it on, and I couldn't have
been happier with the experience. It took a while to learn (a day or
so) but the end result was *exactly* what I wanted.
I don't know anything about how it works behind the scenes, so I have no
idea how hard it would be, but I would love to see a wrapper for it :o)
] [Thread Prev