Re: Getting at Glade Tooltips

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:28:54 -0800, Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
I seem to be able to specify tooltips with glade, but I can't figure out
how to activate them in my perl code afterwards.  All the examples show
explicit creation of a new tooltips group and explicit initialization
without using glade.

Any hints?

It should do all the setting up for you. You just type them in and they
should be shown. You don't have to do anything -- that's why noone
bothered providing a way how.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>