Re: non-resizable window wants to resize to be a square

On Mar 16, 2005, at 7:35 PM, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:

Can other people verify that this happens? I'm on Windows, but non-Windows verification would make me happier.

On my mac (using quartzwm with Apple's X11) i don't get a resize handle so it can't be resized.

--
"Ears! They help us -- Ears! They help us hear th-- Ea--E--E--E--Ears!"
  -- A Sesame Street singing toy, with Yvonne gleefully pressing