Re: Bug: Number of open GtkAboutDialogs not restricted to one?

On Jun 7, 2005, at 1:23 PM, muppet wrote:

Let me know if the attached patch works for you. Should be fixed in HEAD and in the next stable once i get home this evening and sort out my sandboxes.

Okay, so it was a little bit longer than an evening. Ten minutes to fix the bug and create a patch, and a week to get it committed to HEAD and stable-1-08.

Phew.

--
Walk softly, and carry a BFG-9000.
  -- unknown