Bug: Number of open GtkAboutDialogs not restricted to one?

Hi,

It seems that the Perl binding of the new Gtk 2.6 GtkAboutDialog does not
restrict the number of open dialogs to one.

Allow me to demonstrate.

Compile the attached file tryme.c with
   gcc -Wall -o tryme tryme.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`
and run tryme. No matter how many times you click on the button, there's
only one dialog window open.

Now compare this with the attached version of tryme.pl. Every time you click
the button a new dialog window is created and opened.

I believe this is a bug that should be fixed somewhere in the Perl bindings.

Arjan

P.S. Could you CC me any reply? I am not on the list.