Re: Announcing Gtk2::Ex::TreeMap (0.02)

Stephan Brunner wrote:

Am Mittwoch 08 Juni 2005 16:37 schrieb ofey aikon:

TreeMap is a space-constrained visualization of hierarchical
structures. They are fun to look at and play with and could be of use
too at times.

If your looking for a use of treemaps, you might take a look at kdirstat
(http://kdirstat.sourceforge.net/). This program is worth a look, anyway, if
you're having trouble with your hard disk space or quota from time to time,
like I do;-)

And I can't let a mention of kdirstat go by without throwing in
filelight: http://www.methylblue.com/filelight/
Much has I detest QT apps, this has got to be one of my favourites.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer