Re: table layout
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: pierre <pierre-perl chine-au-logis net>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: table layout
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:19:49 -0400
On Jul 19, 2005, at 1:19 PM, pierre wrote:
I would personnaly use the "width-chars" property of the GtkEntry
in a 2
(And then I would have to use a GtkAdjustment to put the GtkEntry
Of course, as it was once said (and twice, and more,...) "There Is
Than One Way To Do It"
Indeed. Another way would be to set the size-request of the entries.
But width-chars will scale with font and font size, and thus is
really your best choice.
Meg: Brian! Chris picked his nose and keeps trying to touch me with
Chris: What good is mining nose gold if I can't share it with the
-- Family Guy
] [Thread Prev