Re: table layout

On Jul 19, 2005, at 1:19 PM, pierre wrote:

I would personnaly use the "width-chars" property of the GtkEntry in a 2
columns table.
(And then I would have to use a GtkAdjustment to put the GtkEntry on the
left)

Of course, as it was once said (and twice, and more,...) "There Is More
Than One Way To Do It"

Indeed.  Another way would be to set the size-request of the entries.

But width-chars will scale with font and font size, and thus is really your best choice.

--
Meg: Brian! Chris picked his nose and keeps trying to touch me with his finger! Chris: What good is mining nose gold if I can't share it with the townspeople?
   -- Family Guy