Re: cell word wrapping

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 12:42 +0100, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
What kind of markup?

Pango markup.

'<span background="darkred" foreground="white">Some text : <span
foreground="cyan">More Text</span> : <span foreground="green">Yet
something else</span> : ( x + y = z ) : <span foreground="yellow"
size="larger">Success!</span></span>'

Also, as muppet had mentioned, without knowing a "character width" of
the column some interesting math would be required to decide where to
insert the newline. I'm certain that some creative signal handling would
be required as well to update that width value whenever the window or
column are resized (when the window changes, so would the column width).
Add the markup issue and you arrive at my small nightmare.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.