cell word wrapping

Is there a way to set a Gtk2::CellRendererText to word-wrap it's
contents?

I've been trying with Gtk2::Pango::Layouts but can't figure out how to
apply them to a cellrenderer.

I've also run into the problem of not being able to find any practical
help regarding Gtk2::Pango::AttrList. I can get an AttrList from
$cell->get_property( 'attributes' ) but what can I do with it? If I try
any methods on it I get the "can't call method on an undefined value"
even though a Dumper() reveals a blessed Gtk2::Pango::AttrList.

Thanks for any and all help.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.