Re: simplelist speed

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:
I just slapped together a quick test using a SimpleList with 13 columns
and 150 rows (trivial data, "<span color=\"red\">$_</span", where $_ is
the row number), and ran it on my linux server, displaying on my
wireless powerbook.  It wasn't noticeably slow, nor noticeably slower
than running directly on the laptop, but i can't see the network
traffic lights from here, either.  ;-)

Just a note, gkrellm shows the network traffic.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: dane mk telcordia com