Re: MS windows setup problem?

muppet wrote:

The only occurrence of g_type_default_interface_unref() in all of
gtk2-perl is in the binding for g_object_list_properties(), in
GObject.xs, compiled in iff compiling against glib >= 2.4.0.

Yep, I found numerous old glib dll files in the system32 directory (from May 2002, or earlier).  Deleted
those and things are working again!  I will return to my former technique of booting linux to run glade, even
if the result is to be used in windows.

Welcome to DLL Hell.

Thank you, great to be here...

and thanks for your help and great work with gtk-perl.