Re: Segmentation fault with Gtk2::MozEmbed

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 01:08 +0100, Quentin wrote:

It seems you have to put gtk_moz_embed_push_startup at the start and
gtk_moz_embed_pop_startup at the end to keeps xpcom from shutting down
with the last gtkmozembed.
It fixes the problem in a simple C program I made that reproduced the
bug.

I looked at GtkMozEmbed.xs and these functions are commented with :
 "What do these do?  Do you need them?"

Ok then.  I just committed support for those two to HEAD of CVS.  Let me
know if it works for you.

--
Bye,
-Torsten