Re: Projects Using Gtk2-Perl

On Aug 13, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 18:13 -0400, muppet wrote:

That's four in one day --- keep 'em coming!

Here are the results of a recent vanity search:

  http://plusplus.free.fr/frontend/
  http://hacburn.sourceforge.net/
  http://tvtrss.sourceforge.net/
  http://elvine.org/code/cbview/
  http://www.j5studios.com/projects/gtkp_escputil/

To date, I've only put things in the "Projects using gtk2-perl" listing when authors suggest them.

Should we list these?

And some articles and tutorials:

  http://articles.mongueurs.net/magazines/linuxmag63.html

wow, project history and everything...

  http://uk.builder.com/architecture/web/0,39026570,20272944,00.htm

this is for the old Inline-based stuff.

  http://www.supinfo-projects.com/fr/2005/gtk2-perl/

also in english at http://www.supinfo-projects.com/fr/2005/gtk2-perl-en/

  http://perlenespanol.baboonsoftware.com/archives-tut/000154.html

heh, there are irc nicks in the example screenshots.

--
Found: Poop
Someone's dog lost some poop in front of the Studio Theatre. Unfortunately, this article has been slightly damaged since it was neglectfully left on the sidewalk. It is available to its rightful owner (or its owner's rightful owner) if they so desire to come and scrape it off my shoe.