Re: Projects Using Gtk2-Perl
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: plusplus free fr, aperh users sourceforge net, jasonswan cox net, keebler elvine org, justin j5studios com
- Cc: gtk-perl mailing list <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Projects Using Gtk2-Perl
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:03:05 -0400
On Aug 13, 2005, at 11:29 PM, muppet wrote:
On Aug 13, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 18:13 -0400, muppet wrote:
That's four in one day --- keep 'em coming!
Here are the results of a recent vanity search:
To date, I've only put things in the "Projects using gtk2-perl"
listing when authors suggest them.
Should we list these?
(I meant to include the authors on the original reply. Stupid me.)
Holy crap, dude, we have kids!
-- Elysse, six days after giving birth to twins
] [Thread Prev