Re: Projects Using Gtk2-Perl

On 8/11/05, Gábor Szabó <szabgab gmail com> wrote:
While learning Perl GTK2 it is very useful to look at other applications
already written in this pair. I am currently looking at
"Projects Using Gtk2-Perl" section of http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/links/

I looked at only a few so have not made up my mind which are the cleanest
examples. I liked the way Sprog is written very much.

Are there any other application that people here would recommend looking
for reading ?

maybe Filer: http://filer.foo-projects.org/

I would be glad if someone could add a link to my project on the site.

Jens

--
Jens Luedicke
web: http://perldude.de/