Re: passing arguments to the

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 08:32:52PM -0400, Ross McFarland wrote:
On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 20:11, Gabor Szabo wrote:

So are these one of the differences between the old Gtk and new new
one or did I misunderstand something ?

have a look at:
      http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/faq/#15

there's also a gtk2-perl tutorial:
      http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/gtk2-perl-tut/

later,
--
-rm
http://www.neces.com/

Though what is a bit disconcerting is that Chapter1 of that tutorial
(http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/gtk2-perl-tut/ch-TutorialDownload.html)
has the following:

"A packaged verion of this tutorial is available from
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/tutorial which contains the tutorial in various
different formats. This package is primary for those people wanting to have
the tutorial available for offline reference and for printing."

Which of course isn't actually true.  If you read carefully, you would
notice a line that says this is actually unrelated, but it will probably
confuse a number of people looking for a quick pdf (like I was recently).

Speaking of which, would it be possible for someone to create a pdf of this,
or at least a nicely tarred version of the html (from which I'll htmltopdf
to get one)?

        -Sean