Re: Custom Cell Renderers for 'normal' widget ( ie not in a list ).

On Sep 29, 2004, at 8:59 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

I've got it sorted now. Not what what the problem was, but I just 'cat'ed my old project onto the new gnome project, deleted some stuff, opened in Glade, changed the project name and saved it.

there's something in the libglade docs somewhere about what it actually takes to add gnome support. as i recall, you need to tell libglade that the gnome support modules need to be loaded, and at some point gnome_program_init() usually has to happen.

sorry i don't have more details. my brain is like a sponge, but it's just been squeezed.

--
Jolt is my co-pilot.
  -- Slogan on a giant paper airplane hung in Lobby 7 at MIT.